Wednesday, February 19, 2020


I have 16 sets of double pointed needles which have been stored in toothbrush holders or the original packets.  Neither has been particularly satisfactory.  


I made a "test" pouch using stash  fabric (any excuse to fondle stash fabric lol), as I want them to be matching and wrote the metric size with frixion pen.  Which is a good thing, as I only wrote the metric size....again.  it's  an easy fix.  Just wet it and it disappears.


I think it's going to work.  The rest are ready to be pinned and sewn, so they're well on their way.  Velcro dots under the flaps and sizes written on the front will finish them off.  I just have to remember to write both metric and US sizes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, great idea, a lovely tidy way to store the dpn. Shame the toothbrush holder method didn't work out - that sounded like a good idea too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have too many needles for the toothbrush method. lol

      Delete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...