Saturday, February 15, 2020




Crobots by Nelly Pailloux has been floating around in my stash since it came out in 2009.   Time to crack it open and start making some.


This pic is from the book and the first project.  It's called Dogbot.  I'd like to build my skills with different stitches.


I was gifted a couple of these a while ago and I think it's a close enough match for Jenny, our blue heeler, so that will be the first one I will make.

If make the ears a round or two longer, sew them on so they're pointed downwards, make an i-cord tail and fray the end a little, add a blue collar, it'll be 
a crochet version of Bailey.


I asked Jenny what she thought and as you can see, she's totally unimpressed. lol

1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...