Monday, November 11, 2019

11/11/2019


The middle cushion is one of the things I was working on last Friday Night With Friends.  The little one on the left says "a fallen leaf is summer's wave goodbye".  It's a freebie from La-d-da.  The right one is from the JCS Halloween CD.  



Butterflies At The Crossroads Farmer's Wife block is done...kinda lol  There's one hst that is too big.  It may or may not get fixed.  I played fabric chicken with the floral orange and came up short, which was fine, as I really like the way the two oranges go together.  They're both from the scrap box.  


This picture frame just needs a couple more coats of white paint to cover up the black and it will be ready to hold this little snowman cross stitch from the JCS Christmas CD.  No idea who the designer is, as it's been sitting ready to FFO since the beginning of the year.  When it is framed, it will be without the glass, as there are little bead snowflakes.



This is another one from the JCS Christmas CD (and I can't remember who did this one, either!).  The fabric is the same as Let It Snow, but what a difference lighting makes!  The true color is in the top pic.  They're both stitched from the same aida that I hand dyed a while ago, with the last spoonful of blue dye from Dharma Trading Company.  Not sure what the name of it is, but the link will take you to the page.



One of these days I will hand back my Queen of the Last Minute crown.  DH and I have a stall in a few weeks at a 2 dayChristmas craft fair.  This year I'm making Christmas balls.  They take me about 3 hours to knit.  I need to bang out one a day for the next couple of weeks, as I'd like to make 20 altogether.  These two are ready to stuff and another four are ready for hangers.

Here's to a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...