Saturday, October 19, 2019

Friday Night Sew In


It's time for Friday Night Sew In by Wendy over at Sugar Lane Designs.



I've been thinking for a while about making another Farmer's Wife Quilt.  I made one when the book came out.   After seeing Wendy's lovely blocks on this post, I joined The Farmer's Wife BOW Stitchalong on Facebook.  This is week 11, so it won't  be too hard to catch up.

This was my starting point last night on the Broken Dishes block.  



There was a slight hiccup. 


Then right back on track.  I decided not to tempt fate and left it here.


There was also a bit of cross stitching on Smell My Feet by La-D-Da.  It's on pale green 25 count perle linen (my phone hasn't picked up the color).  

Thank you, Wendy, for hosting.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else got up to.


















5 comments:

  1. You have made a nice start there Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty block coming along. Love those witch's boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little blocks. A second Farmers Wife??? Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your block. So pretty. Love the witch boot, Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start to Farmers Wife...
    Cute boot.

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...